See how you can deactivate your Fb account immediately- Deactivating an account on Facebook has been made much easier and simple. Check it out:
On Your Facebook Application
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of your Facebook page.
- On the pop up screen, scroll down to "Account settings"
- On the pop-up screen, click on "General"
- On the pop-up screen, tap on "Manage Account"
- On the pop-up screen, tap on "Deactivate" at the right hand corner.
- Enter your password on the screen that pops up and tap on "Continue".
- On the next page, you will be asked if you are sure of the decision to deactivate and to give reasons why you want to deactivate.
- After you have provided the necessary information, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on "Deactivate" to deactivate your account.
- You will once again be asked if you want to deactivate your Facebook account, tap on the "Deactivate" button to deactivate your Facebook account.
On Your Browser
- Log in your Facebook account details.
- Click the account menu at the top right of your Facebook page.
- On the drop-down menu, select the “Settings” option.
- The screen that pops up shows your General Account settings, click on "Manage Account"
- On the screen that drops down under Manage Account, scroll down to "Deactivate your Account"
- At the bottom of the page, click on the "Deactivate your account" link.
- A new page will be open, where you need to enter your password.
- After entering your password, click on the "Continue" button.
- You’ll be directed to a new page, where you need to tell the reason behind your deactivation.
- After you've provided the needed information, click on the ‘Deactivate’ button for deactivation.
- Facebook will once again ask you to confirm your decision to deactivate Facebook account. Click on the "Deactivate Now" button to immediately deactivate your Facebook account.