How to Post in Different Languages On Facebook Page: If your Facebook page is targeting different countries, you should consider to post in all Languages that your Facebook page is targeting - this will help in the long run -- meeting of potential customers of your brand or product. In this latest Facebook guide, we will show you how to target visitors of your page with their specific languages.
You can write a post for your Page in more than one language. People who view your post will see the language that's most relevant to them based on their language settings and locale.
You'll need to first make sure you've allowed posts in multiple languages:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Post in Multiple Languages.
- Click to check the box next to Allow people who manage this Page to write posts in multiple languages.
- Click Save Changes.
To create a post for your Page in more than one language:
- Write your post at the top of your Page's Timeline. This will be the default language for the post.
- Click Write post in another language, then click Select and select a language.
- Click Write post in another language to add another language or click Publish.
Note: People whose primary language isn't included as an additional language will see your Facebook page post in its default language. For instance, if the default language for your Page post is English and you also wrote your post in Spanish and French, Facebook users whose primary language is German will see your post in English.