If you opened your account without an email address, and you want to add that email address now, its very simple and easy and we'll show you how to do it.
On Your Facebook Application:
- How to Merge Facebook Accounts
- Authentic ways to deactivate and delete your Facebook
- How Many Times Can You Poke Someone?
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the Facebook page
- Scroll down and tap on "Account settings"
- Tap on "General"
- Tap on "Email"
- Tap on "Add Email Address" to add the new email address
- Type in the new email address and enter your password then tap on "Add Email" at the bottom of the page
- When you are done, tap on "Primary Email"
- Choose that email address you just added as your primary email address
- Enter your password and tap on "Save"
- Click in the top right corner of Facebook
- On the drop down menu, click on "Settings"
- Click on "Contact"
- Click on "Add Email Address" to add the new email address
- Click on "New email" and type the new email address you want to add and click on "Add"
- Still on the screen where you tapped on Add Email Address, you will see "Primary contact", click on the email you just added and make it your primary contact (email address)
- When you are done, tap on "Save changes"