Learn How Do I Delete Messages Or A Conversation: Deleting messages on Facebook Messenger is easy but certainly not as easy as deleting your email. Facebook hopes to keep your conversation and Facebook Chat intact. In order to delete messages on Facebook, you'll need to:
- Open the individual message.
- Go to options and start selecting the message you wish to delete.
- If you have many messages, the process can take a lot of time. Luckily, you can simply remove the messages from the message list, but doing this will not remove the message permanently. Instead it will be archived, and will reappear when the person starts a fresh conversion via Facebook messenger..
- How Can I Deactivate My Facebook Account Temporarily
- Have you deleted your Facebook account temporarily
- Delete Facebook Account
First, you have to login Facebook
Next, click here and go to Facebook messages:
Then, type people name who you want delete messages in Search Box:
I delete messages with Nida :
Next, click Actions ~> Delete Messages:
After that, click Delete:
Done. If you want delete conversation, click Actions ~> Delete Conversation:
Be sure you really want to permanently delete your Facebook messages because it can't be undone.