Very Smart Recommendations:
- How to Delete and Uninstall a Facebook App
- How Can I Go Live on Facebook?
- How to Post in Different Languages On Facebook Page
- Log in your Facebook account details
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page
- On the drop down menu, select "Settings"
- Click on "Security and Login" on the left hand side of the pop up page.
- Under "Login" click on "Edit" at the right-hand of "Change password"
- Fill in the "Current", "New" and "Retype New" fields. Current is your current password, New is the new password you want to change your current to and Retype New means you should retype that your new password.
- Click on "Save Changes".
If you have encounter problems, let us know in the comment box and we will help you solve it.
Remember to hit on the share buttons.